Friday, September 5, 2014
Sunday, August 31, 2014
The Times When Backbiting and Criticizing is Permissible
According to The ‘Ulama of Islam
Imam an-Nawawi stated:
You should know that ghibah (backbiting) is allowed for genuine Divinely Legislated reasons and it is not possible to do it except with these reasons, they are six which are:
1. Complaining when wronged.
2. When seeking help in order to change an evil and to make a sinful person return to the truth.
3. When seeking a fatwa.
4. When warning Muslims from evil and giving them advice.
5. That the person being spoken about is doing the sin or innovation openly.
6. When defining a person if the person is well-known by a particular attribute such as al-‘A’ma (the blind one), al-‘A’raj (the one with the limp), al-Asamm (the deaf), this is permissible in order to define them.
“Be A Serious Salafi” pg.108
Thursday, August 21, 2014
We at DTSSBC & AHP are happy to inform the sisters and brothers that we will be bringing our publications to the world of digitization by partnering up with ILME Publishing to bring you our books to read on your iPads and iPhones (soon on your Android smartphones and tablets) as well Insha’allah.
We have already converted one book which you can find here to read our books you must download the app.
We will keep you’ll in the loop of when the next e-book is available.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Posted by DTSSBC NYC at 11:50 AM